Sunday, April 19, 2009

Melia Cayo Guillermo - Cuba

Holla Amigos!!
My apologies for the delay in an update. I usually would entertain myself on my breaks at work by updating my blog then, but they've done a lot of site blocking as of recently and I am not longer able to do it there. Makes sense, I probably shouldn't have been doing it there to begin with.
Anyway Cuba was a wonderful experience and exactly what I needed on so many levels. My curling season had gone down the pooper, and I started feeling very trapped in my current location, work, and personal life.

Melissa and James had a wonderful wedding day surrounded by there friends and family. What a spectacular effort that everyone made by being there and a memorable one at that.

I made some wonderful new friends and have plenty of memories to keep with me forever.
Memories such as instigating a moonlight dip in the ocean (clothing optional...lol) at 2 am, helping out Melissa's cousin Rayna when she had a reaction to coral that had scrapped her legs and blessed with a wonderful new friendship with her, Fixing Sarah's hair because she didn't like how it was done by the local hair stylist and then being asked to do Melanie's as well, The Buffet, evening congregations in the Gazebo, Being locked out of my room and having to walk to the front desk in my pajamas, seeing a GINORMOUS puffer fish while snorkeling off the catamaran, white sand, Banana Mamas, Being inspired to buy a guitar and learn to play, 'Ooooh Noooooo', Kat's boyfriend ;) , Badum bum bum, Beach chair domination and a British bloke falling down the stairs..TWICE, Name that tune contest that I didn't win, white wine..POP!, hammocks, 'Heaven', 'Crash', Bryan Adams, LOOOOONG line ups through customs, 'HOT', Bon Jovi, Michael Bolton, Lionell Richie, Gazing at the stars, Vultures, Anchorman.....

Thank you for the memories everyone and breathing life back into me.

No comments: