Thursday, October 9, 2008

Atkins Curling Supplies Womens Classic


Bonspiel #2. Here we go again this weekend at our second spiel of the season. I'm looking forward to it quite honestly. Joelle will be back for her first full spiel and it will be nice to have this time with her. I enjoyed the last two games with her in the previous spiel and appreciated her knowledge of the game and her great attitude out on the ice. I can see why she is as recognized as she is in Manitoba not just on the ice, but off of it as well. She's a lovely lady.
I believe our third will be sitting out Friday and Saturday due to her injury, but will attempt to play Sunday and Monday. So we have a spare for Friday and Saturday. The rest of the long weekend is yet to be determined.
Our First round robin game is a go, Friday @ 9pm. Again I'm looking forward to getting on the ice and focusing on my game. Competition is going to be tough which I expect, therefore I will need to keep focused and get'er done! I'll be posting how we do after the weekend, but you can click on the logo above to follow the games.

Wish us luck!

No comments: