Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oct 6/11 Azura - Salceda 11km


 Dad and I walked from Azura to Salceda this morning. It was an 11.1km walk.  During that walk we found ourselves enjoying the magnificent smells of Eucalyptus.  We were walking through forests and forests of the Eucalyptus trees.  Honestly one of my favorite places to date.  The smell was intoxicating and the trees nothing that I would have imagined looking like.  It felt as though we were in the jungle quite honestly.  Dad and I reached the 30km milestone and here I decided to leave my next dedication to Stan Wilgosh.  His band with his name is sitting ontop of the 30km milestone overlooking these Eucalyptus trees and forest.  I couldn't have thought of a better more relaxing place for the memory of a man who endured so much. 

No comments: